9-1-1 Reality PLUS Simulator + Text + Mapping
DESCRIPTION Reality PLUS Specs
Our PLUS station is plug and teach call taking and radio dispatch simulator for training 9-1-1. A full 9-1-1
Multiple phone lines, text to 911, mapping, dual radio channels and full documentation of student calls both audio and data. Loaded with video tutorials and a full ‘ (10) unit 911 digital academy and certification’. Setup and teaching to zero learning curve for teachers and students. Online join.me training session for all instructors. Click below for a video demo.
One instructor to one student or one instructor to any number of students. Our stations are configurable to fit your needs and space. Our stations are also portable and can easily and effortlessly be transported to other locations for lab training.
Created by 9-1-1 professional educators who have taught in the high school and college setting. We understand your need for reliable, zero learning curve, easy setup training station loaded with a full 9-1-1 (10) Academy Curriculum and NECC teacher and student online one time certification.
BEST VALUE $29,925.00* One Instructor Two Students (add on up to 5 for quantity discounts.
(4) 23” Widescreen LED Monitor Screens (2) Keyboard and Mouse (2) Noise Cancelling Headset (2) Mini Hard Drive Desktop (1) Wireless N Router- Programmed for 911 Reality Network (4) View Screen (4) Connection Cables
SIMULATION SOFTWARE FEATURES
911 Reality Plus simulation software with 1 year warranty full online support. Lifetime software support.
• Expandable for additional instructor/student stations
• Login Tracking
• ALI/ANI (addressing) customized for your area
• Traffic Stop/OnView popup
• Trainee Outcome Report for each call
• Session Recording Logs
• Instructor Notes Documentation
• Background sounds for radio or phone
• Multiple phone lines
• Multiple radio lines – handled concurrently for multi tasking
• Color coding
• Text to 911 two lines
• TTY call audio – Tone Out audio
• Ring Down Lines
• Wireless Call Line
• Business Line
• Recording Studio
• On Screen Capture
• Plug and Play Setup (no installation requirements)
• Video Tutorials
• Fully customized call types and responses and addressing
**ProQA protocols are loaded onto to the station prior to delivery but are not activated without contacting Priority Dispatch Corp (PDC). Upon delivery PDC must be contacted to delivery a dongle and load on a program called XLerator onto the stations to make the protocols active. Contact sales at PDC to determine any additional costs for installation. Cost $1000 per SEAT and $124 4 hour training for teacher OFFERED. More info here.
WARRANTY AND SUPPORT
Lifetime Software – anytime life-of-the-simulator online screen share software support and training.
1 year hardware additional 2 years available
Screen sharing training online for all new customers at your timeline
Full 10 Unit 911 Academy digital curriculum and 911 Emergency Communications Textbook v5 loaded on each station with site license for unlimited use. Hardcopy text also sent and can be ordered for students here.